Hoosier FASSTrack (Fostering Academic and Social Success)
The Hoosier FASSTrack puts students on the right track to graduation! The goal of these communities is to provide academic and social resources for students entering and moving through college. The FASSTrack exposes students to a variety of academic and career-related resources to put help them on the track to success.
Students may study together, have small group discussions, and learn college success strategies, such as time management, note taking, and becoming involved on campus. The FASSTrack is accomplished through a module series, leadership experiences, and programs.
- $100 annual programming fee
- Housing costs: Standard with or without air-conditioning
- Each community benefits from the involvement of a faculty or staff Residential Fellow.
- Residents have additional opportunities for involvement and leadership.
- Extended quiet hours Sunday through Thursday 8 p.m.–9 a.m., and Friday and Saturday, 2–10 a.m.
Two programs we are proud to offer are the Schedule Mixer and Pizza with a Professor. These events highlight the importance of academics while providing students the opportunity to socialize. Anyone living in a Hoosier FASSTrack community is invited to participate.
Who Lives Here
All undergraduate students interested in focusing on their academic and social success are welcome to join these communities.
How to Apply
Review the application process before beginning. When completing your housing application, select "HoosierFASSTrack" on the Learning Community selection page.
- I will be committed to and take ownership of my academic achievement.
- I will engage in academic rigor both inside and outside of the classroom.
- I will be open to experiences and opportunities outside of the classroom that enhance and contribute to my in-classroom learning.
- I will be supportive of other residents in their academic quests.
- I will build relationships with students, faculty, and staff dedicated to my academic pursuits.
- I will live in a semi-structured environment designed to promote academic success alongside other students who value academic success.
- I will be a productive and supportive member of my community.
- I will agree to respect and uphold the community quiet hours.