|Amenities||Campus View||Evermann||Tulip Tree|
|Air conditioning (central)||✔||✔|
|Air conditioning (window)||✔|
|Bed linens and towels||✔||✔||✔|
|Cookware, dishes, and utensils||✔||✔|
These prices are valid June 30, 2018–June 30, 2019.
5–6 nights: $35
7–21 nights: $34
22+ nights: $33
5–6 nights: $37
7–21 nights: $35
22+ nights: $34
5–6 nights: $74
7–21 nights: $49
22+ nights: $44
5–6 nights: $87
7–21 nights: $62
22+ nights: $49
Terms and Conditions
- Reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance of your stay.
- Stays must be at least five nights long.
- You may request to cancel or modify your arrangements prior to the start of your reservation by emailing email@example.com. For any modifications, we’ll cancel your current reservation and make
a younew reservation.
- If you make a reservation and do not cancel or check-in, we may cancel your reservation and charge you a cancellation fee.
- If you check in late and did not change your reservation dates, you will be charged for the full number of days on your reservation.
Cancellation feesIf you cancel before your reservation, these fees will apply:
Cancel less than 14 days in advance to the reservation start date Cancel more than 14 days in advance to the reservation start date Cancellation Cost $75 No charge Cancel less than 30 days before the reservation start date Cancel more than 30 days in advance to the reservation start date Cancellation Cost $150 No charge
Early checkout feesIf you leave before the end of your reservation, these fees will apply:
- There will be a $75 fee.
- There will be a $150 fee.
When making a reservation, we will need the following information:
- Names of everyone intending to occupy the apartment.
- If applicable, the name of sponsoring department, the name of the sponsor, their phone number, and email address.
- Name of the party paying for accommodations (i.e., guest, department, sponsor, etc.).
- Reason for visiting IU Bloomington.
- The timeframe of your stay.
- Type(s) of preferred accommodations (i.e., efficiency, two bedrooms, etc.).
- Your email address, mailing address, and telephone number.
If your stay is 30 days or less, full payment is due when you check in. If your stay is longer than 30 days, payment is charged by month and due in advance.
We accept the following credit and debit cards:
- American Express
- Debit Card from MasterCard or Visa
Before the reservation begins, the departments paying for a guest's stay must email firstname.lastname@example.org a confirmation with an account number for internal billing. If we don't receive this confirmation, we'll assume the guest is responsible for payment.
Checking in and out
Sunday–Friday 4 p.m.–9 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m.–3 p.m
Daily before 10 a.m.
Please pick up and return keys to the center desk.
See your confirmation notice for your check-in location and contact information.
Contact your location’s center desk to arrange a different check-in time.
When a reservation change results in a credit to your account, we’ll issue you a refund. Usually refunds are issued according to your payment method. In some cases you might be offered another option.
If you used a credit card, we’ll email you and ask that you take the credit card you used to the desk where a refund will be processed onto your card.
(After Refund Request is Approved)
Refund to Credit/Debit Card account used in original purchase.
Up to 10 business days
Refund to Department account used in original purchase
Up to 30 business days