March 26 - Here is our process for housing refunds:
- The credit item type will apply to any unpaid charges on the account first
- If there is nothing to pay it will be refundable
- It will not be automatically refunded until the Fall disbursement date
- If the credit pays charges from Spring 2020 or earlier it will not be refunded.
- If the credit pays summer 2020 or fall 2020 charges it may be refunded on a case-by-case basis. Students can request that at this link request an earlier refund.
The credit amount is derived by multiplying the daily rate of the specific asset type (room or apartment) by the remaining days in the contract. Since President McRobbie’s letter requested students vacate their space by March 20 at 11:59 p.m., we used March 21 as our start date. That equates to 49 days.